Saturday 26 September 2015

My personal favourites


Beyoncé - Single ladies


I love the black and white footage, lyrics and      
choreography of this video. The lighting and camera shots are really great in this video too. I also love the simplicity of this video which showcase Beyoncé skills in dancing not just singing, as well as the feminist message and female empowering lyrics.





Avicii - Nights

This video makes me feel so positive because it has a really good feel good message which explains we need to live life to the fullest. The video showcases Avicii doing loads of fun and one in a lifetime experiences as well as just taking in the world around him. I feel like it is inspirational to everyone to enjoy live and not stress about the little things but make the most of everything. This is probably one of the most rememberable videos for me. 




Sia - Elastic Heart

This is also another favourite video of mine because it is so captivating to watch. It is definitely one of the most unusual videos which makes it so unique and rememberable. Sia uses the same girl in all her videos, so they are all very similar to this one. I feel like this one is particularly interesting, however, because it is so open to interpretation in what the message is.

''I thought it would be interesting is Shia was working with Maddie as if she's one of his self states, maybe his inner child or maybe one of his demons. We switch between her representing some of his self state'' - Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment