Friday 15 January 2016

Thank you... (For Digipak)

I would just like to thank so many people for helping and inspiring me to write and record this album. This feels like such a long time coming. Thanks for the support, Charlotte Pain, Harry Ray, Richard Pardy, Mark Gastel and Hailey Evens. Also to my great record label Virgin Records, my brand manager Katie and to all the marketing team, cheers for everything and for all your commitment making this album so special! I would like to make a huge mention to my fans for your constant love and support throughout my music career, I love you all, I hope you love the album as much as I loved creating it for you! Give me a little tweet, I'd love to hear what you think.

We are going to insert a signature at the bottom of the page, this makes the things said that have been more personal and realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment